[saih-promo2002] binec reffnance

Perla Calderwood calderwperla at digitas.com
Fri Jul 14 01:10:58 UTC 2006

D j ea f r H s om w e O h wne u r,

Your c h re e di d t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV u N r j ea z l e c st b at f e and want I w MM u EDIA e TE c
b as m h to s n pen q d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW m ER your monthly p m ayme x nt b
by a third or more, here are the d f ea w ls d we have T i OD s AY:

$ 4 e 90 , 00 t 0 a h s l j ow a x s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 0 a 00 a n s l d ow a q s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 00 j 0 a g s lo i w a z s 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 2 m 00 , 0 s 00 a t s lo i w a j s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V b isi l t ou j r web s f it a e <http://viomeracuin.com>

Perla Calderwood , Ap e pr x ova f l M t ana q ge b r

near enough, they caught a glint and a tinkle as he stumbled on some
golden thing. The light grew smaller as he wandered away into the vast
hall; then it began to rise dancing into the air. Bilbo was climbing the
great mound of treasure. Soon he stood upon the top, and still went on.