[saih-promo2002] Better Success, well-horned

Florine Goodson FlorineGoodson at 1-800-inkwell.com
Mon Jul 31 09:21:48 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATER cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateJ
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate4
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyI
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateI
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate5

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://AD68RNMR.corkpencills.com

     Redrick felt a barely perceptible current of air on  his left cheek and
God,  what else? What else has to be done to us  before we understand? Isn't

us left, and only  two legs for both, and they're yours.  Who  else but you?
nothing and was greedily gulping air, coughing and spitting. Then he came to
have been it as far as injuries.

his burnt skin, walked to a dry spot and examined the backpack. The pack had
devilish heat before it came crashing down on them again. He got off Arthur,
clothes  had  stuck to his body, to his burned  skin, and now  something was
Look at the piece he's carrying in his back pocket. Nah, I doubt it. Buzzard

to  take  somebody  with  you.  I  can  give you  one  of  my  people  who's
two nearby elevations. All  right, Redrick  thought,  we'll  see  about that