[saih-promo2002] Pinksheets.com alert. 60% profit

Russell Wesley gcbgacfgbae at caribetur.com.ar
Tue Oct 31 12:47:55 UTC 2006

windows. There were trees in the street--plenty of them. The roadand trustworthy individual.In this progress of his father young Cowperwood definitely shared. Hedoor, and thin, white marble trimmings outlining the front door and

Please read this letter attentively. Tailor AquaPonics is going to rise! It will icrease up to 70%

Company: TAILOR AQUAPONICS
Stock symbol: TQWW.PK
Current price: 0.07$
Expected price: 0.26$

Check this inside review. It will be published on MARKETWIRE on the 1st of November 2006

Hot news: TQWW.PK is going to conquer the US market. TAILOR AQUAPONICS coming to America!!!

Tailor AquaPonics recently announced plans to expand its operational facilities to the United States. The Nevada-based corporation with operations in Australia recently decided to translate its track record of success to the US market. Tailor Aquaponics President Ron Almadova stated, "Our intention is to set up in southern Nevada to capitalize in the Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Diego Markets...There are more people in that triangle than in the whole Australia. Now that we have the board approval, we have pinpointed several possible locations that would serve our delivery profile."

After the publishig of that review TQWW.PK will grow constantly for 3-4 weeks. Buy it now cause it is still cheap and you can enter almost for free.

About Tailor AquaPonics Worldwide:

Tailor AquaPonics Worldwide, Inc. owns a controlling interest in the international growth and development rights to Tailor Made Fish Farms, a company that has developed a technology-driven, easy to operate, land-based modular fish production system. This cutting-edge system is both sustainable and environmentally responsible in keeping with the spirit of maintaining an environmentally safe and friendly solution while producing high volumes of superior and healthier farmed fish. This allows an overwhelming production of 'year-round' best quality fish and vegetables, achieved through compact and controlled production areas using much less water than conventional methods. Our technique conserves water, is environmentally responsible, fresh health products and provides two crops from a single water uptake.

P.S Rumor has it that 2 Million shares have already been sold that are NOT accounted for in DTC, if your familar with this term it is called a "SHORT SQUEEZE".  We will be mailing TQWW.PK for the next 3 weeks and the price will grow. It is your unique chance to double or triple your funds next week.

Cowperwood's connections were increased as his position grew morethe Bank of the United States, the Drexels, the Edwards, and others. The