[saih-promo2002] neoprene cooler

jarry jarry1009 at 163.com
Wed Sep 20 06:21:09 UTC 2006

Dear sir
Very sorry to disturb you.We know about you from Internet.
Health Sports Manufactory Co,.Ltd can supply Neoprene product to you with best quality and at competitive prices from China mainland!

We are one of the best Neoprene cooler supplyers of China mainland ! We are engaged in Lanyards ,Bags, sewing gifts,Pet Products ...long time, Our products had been saled all over the world !

If you need to purchase sth directly from China mainland! Kindly please inform us details! We indeed want to establish the long-term business relationship with you!

Please note web site : www.healthsports01.com

Anything we can do for you, Kindly please don't hesitate to let me know! I'll try our best to meet your requirements! Any enquiry or ideas from you are welcome!

Precious to get any further informations  from you soon!

Kindly please take into considerations !

Good business & all goes well with you!

Jarry zhou
Sales

Health sports Manufactory Co,ltd