[saih-promo2002] work for Internet users

Glenn Oclassen dqqvgahosiaq at branassoc.com
Tue Jul 10 16:49:25 CEST 2007

Dear employee,
Our International Corporation is looking for new employees on various vacancies.
We suggest you financial Independence right now. Only our corporation can offer you to gather a good
 income in a short period of time. You do not need to invest any sum of money and we do not ask you
to provide us with your bank account requisites! We are engaged in completely legal activity and working
in our corporation you can achieve career growth at a permanent job. We are looking for representatives from
any point of the world. Average earnings of our employee is 3450-4500$ per month,
but you can earn much more. Here is the top 10 of our representatives’ salaries:

Top 10 employees
Per month:
1.   45750 $
2.   42185 $
3.   38590 $
4.   25808 euro
5.   32000 $
6.   15700 GBP
7.   27200 $
8.   24300 $
9.   22750 $
10. 18730 $

It is easy to be in ours Top 10!
Everything is simple enough and it depends only of you.
We are waiting the creative approach and purposefulness from our employees. You can work full time or part time.
You determine the schedule of you work at our corporation. We pay you for result. The best regional representative becomes the head of regional office of our company and receives a full social packet and bonus at a rate of 50 % from
his annual salary. Many of our employees have made excellent career, received full financial independence and have embodied all their dreams in a reality less than in 2-3 years of working in our company.

The preference is given to employees with knowledge of foreign languages.
If you are interested in our offer please send us the following information:
1) Full name
2) Address of residing
3) Phone numbers
4) Languages
5) Part time job/Full time
Please send this information to our email: stock_adver_07 [at] yahoo.com
Please specify in the subject line: Application for the local rep position. Number 100711

If you are not interested in our offer or you received this email by mistake please reply with Unsubscribe
in subject line and specify all your emails addresses to unsubscribe44919[at]gmail.com
We apologize In advance.

Yours faithfully,
Colin Scowcroft