[saih-promo2002] Serious jobs for serious people. No investment needed.

layton eamon ches at sfr.net
Tue Sep 11 18:34:35 CEST 2007

International company Web Electronic Industry
is taking the candidates in the USA for the position of Local Agent.
We are looking for the trustworthy person with excellent organizational and communicative skills.
Good knowledge of computer and business relations practice will be your advantage.
This is a part-time job which can be combined with any permanent or another part-time job.
Average workload is up to 8 hours a week.
No special experience is necessary. Excellent compensation
package, the salary starts from $20,000 a year.
If you got interested in our vacancy and you have any questions,
please contact us staff at w-ei.com
The offer is for USA citizens only.

All over campus, Stanford has eagerly embraced the "grand challenges" of nanotechnology. Just this April, the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) hosted an open house to celebrate its selection to be part of the National Science Foundation-sponsored National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network sprawling across thirteen universities nationwide. Along with the new Nanocharacterization Laboratory expanding the SNF, the nearly finished Manoharan lab that Stanford students bike past on the way to physics lab embodies the prominent place nanotechnology has in Stanford research for years to come. Specifically, the Manoharan lab is equipped to manipulate matter on an atomic level. Here's a cross-section of nanotechnology research currently being pursued at Stanford:
Courtesy of Steve Block Volume II, Issue 2 17 Sizing Up Nanotechnology Block, is that "if we are ever to build machines which are in any way based on biological structures, then we will have to learn about how real biological systems function."
Currently, the gate length, the characteristic length parameter in transistors, has hit about 90 nm. The shorter the gate length, the faster transistors can switch on and off. In fact, the transistors have gotten so fast, that the delay as electrons flow through the skinnier and longer wires needed to cross larger, complex chips is on track to become the limiting factora in speed. This delay is just one of the fundamental problems that threatens to make the nanoscale regime of electronics unfaithful to Moore's Law and demands the design of new materials and structures or a complete shift in chip architecture.