[saih-promo2002] Contact me to indicate your interest Pls

AHMED BAKO BAH ahmedbako98 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:29:20 CEST 2007

Dear Friend,
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel/shopping
Mall or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with
your business.I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up
and develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman
but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.
I am Mr Ahmed Bako Bah,a citizen of Nairobi , Kenya.A former
Presidential adviser on Budget and planning to the former president of Kenya,Daniel
Arab Moi.I acuirred this money as a result of gold and diamond export.
I am currently in possession of $15.2Million.,which i want to use for
investment purposes preferably in your country.
Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified efforts at
probing Moi's government, goverment officials have turned their backs on us and
have been frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab Moi. For
this reason, I left Kenya to South Africa.
That is why i need someone like you who is trustworthy and honest, to
assist me achieve my objectives,and also manage the business for me.
However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact list,that is
why i am making this exclusive contact with you. Your immediate reply will
be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this
project,and your percentage and all what is expected of you.

Please contact me to indicate your interest

E-mail:bako007 at myway.com

Your response is higly welcome.

Thanks and God bless.

Mr Ahmed Bako Bah