[saih-promo2002] PROPOSAL

JAMES PENCER jamespencer at web.de
Wed Apr 2 13:49:22 CEST 2008

,

My name is JAMES  PENCER

Our Ref: ____________________

Your Ref: ___________________

The Chairman/Managing Director,

Dear Sir,

My name is JAMES  PENCER. I am resident in Germany. I am also a sales manager in a financial consultancy firm here. My company is mandated to source for reliable investors the world over to invest available funds in profitable business ventures. This is why I am making this contact.

This funds are made available by some third world leaders and the pool is close to half a billion US dollars. Depending on your experience and the proposal you will forward to us, we will determine a suitable amount to remit to you to kick off the business you intend to invest in. You will manage this business without interference for a period of three years, after which, the profit on investment will be shared after taxation.

The investment areas is not limited and may include new businesses or injection of funds into an existing firm that, of course, is profit oriented. Bearing in mind that you are not authorised to invest in public companies or government agencies, you can incorporate a firm fully owned by you based on the laws of your country or invest this money in a private company as a share holder. You can equally trade stock or export and import goods as may be profitable. Fresh funds may also be invested to enlarge the business if the prospects is good.

All these are without ANY liability to you as this is a risk that the fund owners are ready to take.

You will be required to meet with us to finalise arrangements on how to move the agreed funds into your account and sign related documents that will authorise you to manage this money on our behalf. A draft agreement will be forwarded to you to enable us fine-tune all grey areas and ensure a smooth take off.

Please reply to this mail and I will forward more information to you. All we need is to ascertain your credibility, resourcefulness and experience. Please reply to jamespencer at web.de

I earnestly await your response.

Regards,

Mr  James  Pencer