[saih-promo2002] Account Balance (saih-promo2002)

lists.copyleft.no Abuse Team billing at lists.copyleft.no
Tue Feb 3 02:47:15 CET 2009

Dear Valued Customer,

Our site - http://www.weightlossforidiotsCrown.net

"got bored, so quit the program, but lost a lot of weight"

"I am currently on the FL4I plan.  This is by far the best diet plan ever!

The diet is easy to follow and the foods are available at your local grocery store, nothing unusual to buy or prepare.

My daughter and husband will be starting it this Monday and I am confident they will do just as well.

I want to encourage people who have not been successful in the past with dieting to TRY THIS ONE."

So, go visit http://www.weightlossforidiotsCrown.net if you have made up your mind to buy it.

Many thanks,
lists.copyleft.no Abuse Team