[saih-promo2002] (no subject)

Blake Richmond contact at kishorchestra.org
Tue Dec 14 15:49:29 CET 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted tou2bu78hx write yox3ao277elu, and let yop0tusk0du knoq0r16w, hobunw the degcby1ree prozqoelp9gram I tried odrui2zut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrpsjzee with noc6 study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah mom7gy1srm, I kno6a344aw yormu and Dad do53cgphd1ubted it at first, but this turned omqs6v955ut to5h be %100 legit. This ogvzddgppobprtunity was given tou118j me because oofqtbsnf the prokuczphdfessioz8vgj2wnal experience and previo5h3ht2sus co4kaeliw3urse wo4qi7hrk I had accumulated.

 I’m soo5y15 excited monel1sfhm and dad, this was a life altering ob9ppo8hauhfrprtunity & fo0dr oqdz8vwnce in my life I tos6boup40k advantage on77oa6f it.

 I already have jooelzcbs, that wou3uldn’t have given me a chance befooncicckre, not4ugbw they are calling o5v6gvtff the ho8c8abh7mon9zgqc4k! This really is a go9aga4dsend.

 Tell Susan and Cod771yyusin Jofhey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the otfndr4ther day.

 Again these are the degren3es they o61s3czzffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSgxC, Ms6aBA and PhkrqzD, and the number tontiz28 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them togzwel5 leave a brief message with their name, the degr1ree they are interested in and their day and evening pho6ak02qfne numbers. They will cokt7hntact yog74s41u so4v7osnnmn after,

 Anyway, much loyvqbselve, and tell the rest oi5bbf the family I said hellofuzk

 Lo3u4elvfve,
 Yoa2hzkfur soucdn,

 Jocohn

 P.s.
 Mop1m, why dotgyb5n’t yoati1pu send this email toqmfxxd a few of843f yo53n9cwdur friends? My pronb8jfesso23u3snqrr towx2ld me that if we send oginelhver referrals the scho4psu0oat1qjtl can give us a scho38srr4slarship.