[saih-promo2002] Open Position

Orville.Friend Orville.Friend at mrg.com
Sat Jul 10 05:39:54 CEST 2010

Civilities

I introduce a large multinational enterprise the co-worker of the HR department of which I am. Our company has been working in different fields, such as:
- companies setting-up– companies winding-up– opening accounts in Europe– etc.

We are making a regional managers’ team in Europe now:
- salary 2.300 dollars + bonus
- part-time job
- optimal timetable

If you would like to be a regional manager in Europe send us your contact information on email:c v @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Name:Surname:Country:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:Mobile phone-number:

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.