[saih-promo2002] Open Position

Paula Delong Delong264FE at pesa.com
Tue Jul 20 15:02:09 CEST 2010

Speech of welcome

I work as a manager at a large company. Our enterprise is connected with a great number of various activities, like:
- property– bank account operations – transportation and logistics – private enterprise service– etc.

We are making a regional managers’ team in Europe now:
- payment 2300euro+bonus
- underemployment
- flextime

If you are ready to work as a regional manager in Europe send us the below information on email:h r m @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone:

Attention! We need European residents only.

Please, write your Telephone Number and our manager will contact with you and answer all your questions.