[saih-promo2002] My name is Oksana

Abel Newman wearyingeh7 at rayainsurance.com
Wed Mar 3 11:21:11 CET 2010

Thanks for taking a moment to read my ad. There are very few men that have caught my eye. You are the only one that captured my attention. My name is Oksana. I'm just an ordinary average woman 32 years old was born 27 March and i live in Russia. I was married but my husband died. I am a very athletic but slim build. I have long blond hair to go with green eyes. I know I am not perfect and not the best looking woman in the world and I will never be on the cover of a fashion magazine. But I consider inside world of person is more important than just cover right? I loking for a someone who has taken care of himself over the years. Someone who has been married before is ok as long as there isn't a lot of resentment and baggage from the past. (No, kids are NOT baggage. I'm talking emotional baggage.) I want someone who loves to decorate the Christmas tree and make an event out of it. Turn on the music and actually enjoy the time spent. I want someone who understands why I get so excited.I want someone who feels, who cares. Someone who enjoys going out to a nice restaurant and celebrate the special times in our lives. Birthdays, Christmas, anniversary, and sometimes just because it's Tuesday. Are you the one who can complete my life and make me whole? If you are interested write me back. I can't wait to hear from you. You can include a picture if you would like, but if you would rather wait untill we exchange a few emails that's ok too.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail:  panda2010 at lavabit.com

Oksana