[saih-promo2002] I will be very grateful

Josephine Kearney eloquent30 at returntowork.com
Sun Mar 7 09:31:09 CET 2010

Hello!!! My name is Natasha... To me of 27 years... And an essence of my letter that to me very much
would would be desirable to get acquainted with you... Today I observed your profile and you have seemed
to me very pleasant and lovely Man... (I hope the first impression will not be for me deceptive I very
much would wish to learn you as it is possible is better... And in the future we can probably support with
you dialogue and to become good friends... Who knows?) )... I will be very grateful to you if you answer
me my message! For me it will be very pleasant, if such interesting man can give to me a little the
attention... About me you can learn from my questionnaire. As in my questionnaire there is my photo. I
hope that it is pleasant to you also you will not ignore me... Write to me better on the address of e-mail
because on this site I am very seldom, and I check my e-mail every day and I can see at once your message
to me.

So if you are interested write to me on the electronic address:  natalia_123a at yahoo.com

If at you time will not write me the letter to the first you can leave the address of your e-mail and I with thegreatpleasure will
write you the letter of the first!!! I will wait with huge hope of your letter!!!! Write... Do not
forget... Your new friend (I hope for it) Natasha!!! Bye Bye!!!