[saih-promo2002] the spiral rays which radiate to the edge of the basket. T

Cistrunk rapist at heli-partner.be
Sun Mar 21 16:01:04 CET 2010

 our city school gardens. This plan suggested
a talk on landscape gardening and intense interest was at once aroused. The talk developed such questions
as these:-- "Is the plan before us a good one?" "Can we improve on it?" "Is there any waste space which we should
utilize?" "Is the plan artistic in its arrangement?"
"Suppose we work out some plans to see what is possible." A lesson such as this followed:-- A

rectangle was drawn on the board to represent the plat. Beside it was a statement of the number of beds to be laid off and the width of the paths between.
In the arrangement
of these beds and paths
there
must be artistic effect. [Illustration: A FLOWER FROM THE COUNTRY] Each child then drew a rectangle on paper and made an original plan for landscaping. Those showing
most thought were placed before the class

and their good points commended. The children decided that not one met every requirement. The supervisor's plan was again shown, discussed, and adopted. This plan called for twenty rect