[saih-promo2002] Mira find you

saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no
Sat Dec 31 16:18:17 CET 2011

bonjour my sweetheart!

You are disturbed by administration of sites of acquaintances.
You are the member of this group.
One of our members interested in you and we send you the message delivered from MemberName=”MiraOldy”
This WOMAN wishes to get acquainted with you.
There is HER message:

Greetings the stranger, are Written by me to you from the big country of Russia, I have read your profile,
and you are interesting for me, I see you as a pleasant interlocutor,
I wish to get acquainted with you better and to exchange photos and not only.

I will be very glad if our relations do not stop on that that we will communicate only on correspondence,
I’ll be glad to meet you one day.

I will tell a little bit about myself:
I’m very nice, sociable and cheerful girl.
I’m 27 years old, growth 169, my eyes are brown, hair dark, weight of
48 kg, a sports constitution. I regularly visit fitness the centre to support the figure both to be in shape and to like men.

If you are self-assured and trust that can deserve my attention that write)) we will look that will turn out

)

Mira.

You visit my personal page: http://yournetlove.ru