[saih-promo2002] Life is better with two

saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no
Fri Oct 14 19:11:53 CEST 2011

how do you do my favoured friend?

The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.

Hello Honey! I would like to tell you a bit about myself.
I'm tall with a middle figure.
I have long blond, very beautiful hair, small nice nose, perfect lips and big blue eyes.
I am a sociable easy going person, so I like meeting friends, going out, have fun and new something interesting.
I'm looking for a strong relations with a caring and smart man!

I am really tired of all these temporary relations.
I would like to find a man who will be able to estimate not only my beauty, but also my brain and my soul...
I want him to kind and handsome, brave and tender, romantic and honest.

my site: www.want4love.ru

 precious, I am going now, bye

Rena