[saih-promo2002] New Pipe - Ningbo supplier shared photos with you

New Pipe - Ningbo supplier info at tonyren.com
Mon Aug 6 07:02:14 CEST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish you have a great day !
This is Tony.ren from NBPIPE piping system manufacturer.    -  (

www.nbpipe.com)

Our advantage:
We owned Advanced 【Laser  Technical】Welding Butt-Welded Mutilayer

Piping Production Line which imported from Germany & Laser brand "CAB"

We have been exporting piping system  for over 15 years.

Look forward to your RFQs .  Please,Mail to  info at dreamanor.com

Thanks and regards!

**********************************
Category:  Laser Techinical BUTT-WELDED MUTILAYER PIPE | PEX PLUMBING

| UNDERFLOOR HEATING | RADIANT HEATING | SNOW MELTING SYSTEMS | HOSES

@ NBPIPE.com
**********************************

Tony.ren
International Sales Dept.
NBPIPE piping system

110 Zhong Xin Road, Ningbo ,China
TEL:+86-0574-87225511-8005
Skype: rension
MSN: rension at hotmail.com
Facetime:  rension at gmail.com
Web: www.nbpipe.com

(If you would not like to receive this mail, pls reply with remove.)