[saih-promo2002] Administrative Sales Support - Virtual Office

saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no
Sun Feb 12 17:37:00 CET 2012

Hello, We have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice applicant to join a rapidly expanding company.

An at home Key Account Manager Position is a great opportunity for stay at home parents
or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of their own home.

This is a part time job / flexible hours. This is in view of our not having a branch office presently.
Requirements: computer with Internet access, valid email address, administrative skills.

If you fit the above description and meet the requirements, please apply to this ad stating your location.
You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up to you.

Region: Europe only.
If you would like more information, please contact us stating where you are located and our job reference number - 12694-558/2HR.
Please only SERIOUS applicants.

If you are interested, please reply to: Danial at webjobineurope.com