[saih-promo2002] look through our new job openings

Duganmanager@mail.com b_boycristobal at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:04:31 CET 2012

Greetings
I’m addressing you on behalf of the HR department of a large company.
Our company is engaged in different areas of activity, such as:
- property- bank account operations - transportation and logistics - private enterprise service- etc.

We need employees in Europe:
- salary 2.300 euro + bonus
-  part-time job
- flextime
If our offer is interesting for you send us the below information on our e-mail address: e u @ j o b 4 e u . c o m (Please Delete Spaces In Email Address Before Mailing Us)
Name:Surname:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in EU!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.