[saih-promo2002] We can not diliver your package

FedEx info at emails.fedex.com
Fri Jul 20 08:29:47 CEST 2012

fedex.com|Ship|Track|Manage|Office/Print Services  We apologize, but it seem so, that we not can deliver your package. One of our trucks is burned tonight. In attachment you can find a form for insurance. Please fill it out and send it us urgent, because we must told amount of damage to the Insurance company. Follow FedEx:  This email has been sent to:  saih-promo2002 at lists.copyleft.no. All future FedEx email communications will be sent to this address. You can unsubscribe or update your email profile at any time.  If this newsletter was forwarded to you and you would like your own subscription, you can click here.

  FedEx, Attn: Email Address Update, 3640 Hacks Cross Road, Memphis, TN 38125-7305
  © 2012 FedEx. The content of this message is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and international law. Review our privacy policy. All rights reserved.