[saih-promo2002] THE FINANCIAL CRISIS? Save your money

Tony Carter bloyce at hobsonenterprises.com
Thu Jul 26 13:09:12 CEST 2012

Hello Saih

Only you and your credit card will recognize.
All watches are packed in plain boxes and shipped discretely. They are delivered fast and in excellent condition. In case of some damage, we will reship your order.

Today I received my two watches. Both watches were spectacular, you guys did a wonderful job and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                     Tony Carter