[saih-promo2002] Onvif/HD/ IP ...You can get More from ideal video surveillance solutions!

elaine elaine at msipcam.com
Sat Oct 6 00:19:43 CEST 2012

Dear  Mr. Product Manager,

Good day!
This is Elaine, account manager of a well established IP camera manufacturer in China by providing our clients good quality products with competitive price and around-the-clock technical support. Nice to know you are in Surveillance industry with high reputation.

Our IP camera features cutting edge H.264/ M-JPEG/ MPEG-4 compression with excellent image clarity, intelligent analysis function such as Motion Detection, Privacy Mask, etc.Besides ONVIF/PSIA protocol, our cameras also support PoE, SD/SDHC card local storage and much richer features. Currently our products are more and more popular in Europe, Southeast Asia and Latin America. As you have experiences in IP surveillance, it would be easier to seize the opportunity to win great IP camera demand in your market.
Please note that Free video management software will be offered.
Our newly launched products are showed as below. You`re welcome to visit our website.

Should any of our products interest you, please reply to my email or Skype me.

Thanks & Best Regards,

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe