[saih-promo2002] Hi my new friend!

Darya kjersti.steensland at nortura.no
Wed Oct 17 16:22:11 CEST 2012

Hello my new friend! My name is Darya! I liked your profile.
They gave me a look at your profile at the dating agency.
I would like to meet you very much! I am 30 years old. I'm single.
I am looking for a serious relationship. I could not upload a photo
to this email. But I made the link to my photo. You can follow
the link and see my photo. In the next letter I can send more photos.
I also would like to see your pictures. It would be great if
you write to me!

Download Link  my photo  http://www.sendspace.com/file/qb0nw3
My email: daryajet at yahoo.com

I'll talk more about myself at the next letter.
I'll be very happy if you answer me! Your friend Darya!