[saih-promo2002] Time for real love

Liudmila customerservice at zappos.com
Fri Oct 19 10:19:04 CEST 2012

Hey! I hope that somewhere in this world is my other half. I'm very sympathetic lady. I want to meet a romantic man and get married. My soul is passionate like a fire and I need a strong man who is not afraid to be burnt. I am never lie or pretending. In society I am a leader who charms cheerful disposition and a good sense of humor.
At home I am attentive and caring, tender woman who needs love and who can give much love in return. I believe it is a good quality to be stylish, to be well educated, to be successful and always striving for better.

I don’t search for the athlete, I don’t search for the body guard, I don’t search for the teacher to teach me the life, I search for a man who will be mine, who will understand me and support me, who will be my equal. If you are interested, call me http://8sl.ru/27r1 Call me!