[saih-promo2002] And look, like it?

al-ammary alert at date.com
Tue Oct 30 07:49:46 CET 2012

Hi!.

I am not ready to break my heart, and I will never want to do that with other soul! Love, tenderness, care, respect – I know the key words to perfect relationships! First impressions last and I would be happy to start corresponding with you and get to know each other better.

I am looking for a man, my best friend a loving husband.
I'm a very attractive lady, I'm formed, kind and persevering. I am fond of cooking tasteful food and invite guests to my home, because I am communicative, and smiling, and I do not like to be alone.
I like play table tennis.
Here's my video: http://cfultz.com/33x3 Yours sincerely!