[saih-promo2002] relationships

Marina b.a at rolfe-judd.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 18:32:39 CEST 2013

Good day
I am Marina. I am 24. I optimistic and sociable girl. As for my appearance I.m
aslim girl, a bit shortish, but it does not mind me. I have a straight nose,
blue slanted eyes, a charming smile and auburn long hair.
I am want meet manfor long term relationships and my dream to have a serious
relationship and true love.

If you wish and looking for the same as me, please contact me on my e-mail
novavilamarina at yahoo.com

Tell me where do you live? I'll be happy to see your photos.
if you have a family - appreciate your loved ones.
Marina