[saih-promo2002] true love

Marina didik at dng.vnn.vn
Tue Apr 23 20:20:25 CEST 2013

Hello
I'm Marina. I am aged 24. I ambitious and creative girl. As for my
appearance I am aslender girl, a bit shortish, but it does not bother
me. I have a straight nose, blue slanted eyes, a charming smile and
auburn shoulder length hair.
I am want meet manfor long term relationships and I want to have a
serious relationship and true love.

If you wish and looking for the same as me, please contact me on my
e-mail marinavinova8 at yahoo.com

Tell me where do you live? I'll be glad to see your pictures.
if you have a family - take care your happiness.
Marina