[saih-promo2002] true love

Marina rushingsheila at fellowes.com
Tue Apr 23 21:24:36 CEST 2013

Good afternoon
My name is Marina. I am aged 24. I ambitious and creative girl. As for my
appearance I.m aslender girl, a bit shortish, but it does not bother me. I
have a straight nose, blue slanted eyes, a sweet smile and auburn shoulder
length hair.
I am want meet manfor long term relationships and I want to have a serious
relationship and true love.

If you want and looking for the same as me, please contact me on my e-mail
marinavinova8 at yahoo.com

Tell me where do you live? I'll be glad to see your pictures.
if you have a family - appreciate your loved ones.
Marina