[saih-promo2002] Bullish Breakout

sashok77rus at nsai-petro.com sashok77rus at nsai-petro.com
Tue Jun 11 17:58:03 CEST 2013

H A I R: There has been the beginning of a significant bullish rally! H A I R
showed lucrative runs on Monday! Smart investors know the opportunity of more
large profits are close at hand. We are definitely experiencing a sluggish
start a key short squeeze activity. Here is the typical type of signal we
perceive with the other picks, locks are without doubt primed to get large
trading to see huge returns here. Short squeeze is often quick surge in the
cost on a stock that occurs when there is a not enough supply and too much of
interest in the stock. Purchasing is unquestionably heating up on H A I R so
we predict pps to move lot better, considerably quicker tomorrow. Locks are
primed and capable to go!!! Place H A I R on your portfolio for large
earnings - we have been confidently purchasing on June 11 and keeping these
shares lasting.