[saih-promo2002] New Trading Alert Schedule and Info

ogadiah at s2e.com ogadiah at s2e.com
Thu Jun 13 01:27:04 CEST 2013

Thursday Pick & Best Bottom Bounce Play Soon. HA_IR looks to get the #1 be in
the Micro-Cap game for any Bottom Bounce the current and this time. We re
placing HA_IR right for your traders and signaling this right on the bottom
with major liquidity and huge upside from these levels short run. With news
circulating and trader awareness planning to peak we feel HA_IR is a great
trading chance of our members that want to see quick fast term earning. HA_IR
may be doing big volume in the last 72 hrs as buyer interest is beginning to
develop. HA_IR traded the way .43 cents on Monday. Might be where we are
telling our members within the to purchase HA_IR until its very inexpensive
and ready to Recover up selling higher short term. Grab blocks of HA_IR on
June 13th.