[saih-promo2002] Huge Breakout Today could Continue!

markr at acis.cz markr at acis.cz
Thu Jun 13 18:49:05 CEST 2013

Thursday Pick & Top Bottom Bounce Run Asap! H_AI R looks to get the #1 have
fun playing Micro-Cap trading for any Bottom Bounce the current and this
time. We re timing H_AI R right for your members and signaling this right at
the base with large liquidity and major upside out there levels short term.
With headlines increasing and trader awareness about to peak world thinks
H_AI R is a great investment potential for our members that want to see fast
short term earning. H_AI R may be trading heavy volume over the past three
days as buyer interest is needs to develop. H_AI R traded up to .42 cents on
Monday. Might be where we been kicking our members from the to purchase H_AI
R until its dirt cheap and ready to Explode up trading higher short term.
Get blocks of H_AI R on June, 13th.