[saih-promo2002] This Company Needs Your Full Attention Today! Incredible News Just Issued This Morning

umidjons2004 at ostry.ru umidjons2004 at ostry.ru
Sat Jun 15 15:00:15 CEST 2013

This super stock is setting a performance that can hit record
value flying high. The share prices should pop super quick,
along with tons of prs willing to be announced with the
management, these costs are a bargain that can likely not wait
forever. We now broadcasting an extreme purchase
recommendation on H AI_R on Mon, June 17th, 2013. Beware we
could predict values larger than triple very soon. The
possibility this is insane and when the marketplace growth up
to speed about what the organization has the offer, side line
of money will be skyrocketing very high. Everything is
definitely pointing with a crazy run from the making, can be
supported by good management that's preparing now with each
significant indicators by the company. H AI_R announced the
appointment of A. Valdes to go up medical department and train
physicians on the Biostem Method of grow-back application. He
to apply his office to the global learning for future Biostem
Corp partnerships. We expect that is lots more to get announce
which will definitely get stock value growing to record
pricing. We alert that you buy USD 12`000 of stock on Jun 17.