[saih-promo2002] Pre-Market Alert

mx7.borya at rusfiltr.ru mx7.borya at rusfiltr.ru
Sun Jun 16 04:39:57 CEST 2013

This super pick is building a performance that will hit peak
valuation performing swiftly. The share prices would grow
very fast, along with more of key news willing to be
unleashed with the management, these prices are a bargain
that may definitely not wait forever. We are broadcasting an
strong purchase recommendation on H_A_I R on Mon, Jun 17.
Note we able predict values larger than double very soon.
The opportunity the following insane then when the trading
growth on top of on the the organization has to offer, side
line of capital likely be growing lot higher. Al is
confidently pointing to a aggressive trading from the
making, that could be backed up by great strategy that's
just building with each significant indicators through the
company. H_A_I R published the position of A. Valdes to head
up medical department and prepare physicians about the
Biostem Method of grow-back application. He to apply his
office as the national training for latest Biostem US Corp
affiliates. We forecast which is still more to have to
unveil that will surely get share value flying to higher
valuation. We alert that you purchase $9'000 of H_A_I R on
Mon, Jun 17.