[saih-promo2002] Top Alert from Last Week Continues

latticeworks83 at minsk.tavrida.ru latticeworks83 at minsk.tavrida.ru
Tue Jun 18 20:35:45 CEST 2013

Biostem strong and getting activity. HAI_R opened a week ago at $0.22
and climbed up to .41 a week ago and closed yesterday at $.31 (43%).
This is only the development. The degree is obtaining good. We feel the
sell out is over we should easily visit a growth up from this level
forward. Alert please this is just first run around the bounce for
HAI_R, It would pick-up massive volume because the day continues! The
Corporation has concluded that the Biostem Method is effective and
delivers Positive results as these solutions. Do Something. Get a port
in HAI_R Tuesday. We think this can be definite the 100-400% growth!
Inside the near to today!