[saih-promo2002] This Stock might make a run one more time

promoyventas at ns.chinanet.cn.net promoyventas at ns.chinanet.cn.net
Thu Jun 20 15:41:41 CEST 2013

33'000 extra investors saw Clip since yesterday! Tresses are is named
the New Top Micro-Cap play set to Breakout Monday and Grow all next
while. HA I R is being selected by buyers on Thursday as the Great
participate in the game this week with big earning potential in days.
HA I R is yelling big audience gains. HA I R is often a play
justcoming its BULLISH run and is about to large buying with critical
mass. Tip is acquisitions and joint ventures are here very soon so buy
quick Thursday and grab on this Bull!