[saih-promo2002] What is a Real Earning Surprise

narcher at nospamgeocities.com narcher at nospamgeocities.com
Fri Jun 21 14:32:05 CEST 2013

This company is going to go Higher. I take you have been
reading I told you regarding HA_IR at $17. I stated at $22 I
told you repeatedly at $.27. Respectfully assure me that you
will respecting me seriously? We watched HA_IR trade up more
30% til initially my email a few weeks ago. OK, so it isn't
310% growth. YET! Nevertheless you can clearly note that yet
again our picks are delivering solid wins! Any alternative
gainers such this do you seen available on market in the past
few days? Could your investment purchased a 45% increase just
immediately?! Now, don't viewing from your sidelines. I will
suggesting you... Regardless of what you hope, there
certainly Large Dollars to be profited with micro caps this
time you understand where you should read. Friday, you are
able to to profit large Per cent. So you don't simply go buy
anything you like and pray it is up. You'll need to be super
choosy with this market. That is why I did only brought you a
handful of stock selections this season... and they all have
ran way up! This is an profiting time becoming a good buyer.
HA_IR is going to produce a bullish run! Keep HA_IR on radar,
and view where that one goes!!! HA_IR reaches a in a low
bottom priced, and it is Friday ready for the following
monster move into the sky because the shorts are evidently
running out of days to they will be forced to buy by shares
out on market at any cost.