[saih-promo2002] This Company makes a move to the moon with HUGE news!

k.matsuzaki at chowking.net k.matsuzaki at chowking.net
Mon Jun 24 11:49:19 CEST 2013

Get ready for Large Momentum buying. We have observed it before as short
sellers trading try to entice panic to buyers to eliminate most of their
stock at super cheap levels and yesterday was another strike... What they
created was momentum of a Large earning opportunity for us smart and
sophisticated buyers. With real strategy and key updates going to
distribute the media, HA IR will promptly peak hitting top levels asap.
We are surely accepting this possibility to buy and hold our holdings
long period for Big returns. We warned you to await the Massive Trading
and its approaching! The recent stock value recently attained the lowest
level, now its time to purchase as much as you please. Huge developments
are advancing. Just analyze whats progressing with the YouTube
promotions. Youtube has become a valuable affiliate for audience
subscription for HA IR. Gigantic headlines approaching and today is the
time to trade, while the stock cost hits the low you must trade as plenty
as you may.