[saih-promo2002] Another Featured Profile from Penny Stock

cilewicz at let.cz cilewicz at let.cz
Mon Jun 24 18:32:16 CEST 2013

Be prepared for Big Momentum activity. We did see it lately as market
maker activity try to create uncertainty to investors to sell of of
their stock at super cheap levels and lately was another strike...
What they done was development of a Big buying opportunities for us
smart and sophisticated traders. With solid fundamentals and key
updates ready to hit the portals, HA_I_R will swiftly pop towards new
levels again. We are obviously grabbing this opportunity to add and
keep our shares long duration for Gigantic gains. We warned you to
expect the Massive Bounce and its approaching. The current stock
value recently reached the cheapest ever, Monday its time to grab as
much as you please. Huge updates are coming. Just look whats
progressing with the YouTube promotions. Youtube has being a major
ally for client attainment for HA_I_R. Big headlines near and today
is the time to grab, meantime the stock value dips the low you must
add as much as you can!!!