[saih-promo2002] Are you single?

alberto newsletters at todayonthirdage.com
Fri Mar 15 17:35:56 CET 2013

Greetings! I would like to find intelligent and kind man,
who wants to find real love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am looking for a man with whom we can speak about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just two halves. I would like him to be cheerful, with good sense of humor.
I like  men with some mystery inside. I am a graceful and lovely lady with long hair and light eyes, but with such an appearance I am very
intelligent and goal-oriented girl. I have a lot of goals which
I am going to achieve as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man be extremely happy. I avoid arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace
and harmony inside my family. I will make You happy -  http://gwxrtxz.ueuo.com Bye!