[saih-promo2002] Fw:cost-effective surveillance cameras

Fly flyflorence at netcamch.com
Thu May 23 05:35:53 CEST 2013

Dear Product Manager,

Glad to write to you.Are you looking for cameras now?We are a professional IP cameras manufacturer in China.

Why us?
1.Offering  wide range of IP cameras from 1.3MP-5MP with good quality and best prices
2.Supporting WIFI/ POE/Infrared/Alarm/Audio/SD or SDHC card slot etc.
3.Supporting advanced features such as WDR/Motion Detection/Privacy Masking/2D Noise Reduction
4.Doing compatible testing with many brands such as Axis/NUUO/QNAP/Synology etc and offering relevant files
5.Providing Video Management Software for recording/viewing etc which can be fully compatible with any IP cameras supported ONVIF

Come on,join us to be our partner there with  best tech. and marketing support to you and your clients.We can also provide top OEM service.Special prices and more info will be provided once received your reply.

Warmly regards,
Fly