[saih-promo2002] Hot hello from cold Russia

foma at zuna.ru foma at zuna.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:31:20 CET 2013

Hot hello from cold Russia
If you are a courageous, honest, friendly man who knows how to treat a
girl you are the man  I dream about and I wish to get to know you better
by email. And if you have a good sense of humor, you score an advantage!

I am good-looking,lovely kind lady without  bad habits. I'll photographs
in my letter and I would like to get your photos as well.
My intentions are serious. If you became interested we could continue
our acquaintance by email.
With the best wishes, Sophia Snayder.
My email s.f.24.06 at firemail.de and skype fer.s.o.