[saih-promo2002] Ciao, you as.

bgdqz at comstockpartners.com bgdqz at comstockpartners.com
Sat Sep 21 15:32:09 CEST 2013

Helo! How you today?
I know your mail from dating a site. I want to to meet with you, you
agree?
I is Elena. I am an active and open-hearted lady who a good sense of
humor. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the truth. I
love to laugh and love my family. I am looking for someone who would
like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious relationship. I
prefer him as an true and trustworthy male. I'm looking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends
and likes to travel whenever life allows it.I know that you will be
that person! I will wait. I have attached the photography,  Is assured
they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!