[saih-promo2002] Meeting.

eallair at accuratewire.net eallair at accuratewire.net
Sat Sep 21 16:07:42 CEST 2013

Helo! How you today?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted with you, you
agree?
Call me Lenoshka. I'm positive and genuine kind loyal person with a good
sense of humor. My friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the Soul. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I'm looking for someone who
would like true love, who is ready for family. I prefer him as an honest and
trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to travel whenever life
allows it.I am assured that you will be that person! Write to me. I send the
photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!