[saih-promo2002] My dream.

annaz46d at aastocks.com annaz46d at aastocks.com
Sat Sep 21 16:43:16 CEST 2013

Hi! How are you?
I know your e-mail from dating agencies. I hope to to meet with you, you
agree?
My name is Elena. I am an active and open-hearted lady who a good sense
of humor. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a kind heart and its the
Soul. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for men who would
like to be my equal one, who is ready for relationship. I see him as an
true and trustworthy male. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to have
fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that you will be that person!
Write to me. I have attached the photography, I hope they to you will be
pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

With love!