[saih-promo2002] To me have informed on you.

ey2kadd at ppvs.com ey2kadd at ppvs.com
Sat Sep 21 20:31:43 CEST 2013

Greetings! How you today?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I hope to to meet with you, you
agree?
I is Lenoshka. I'm an active and genuine kind loyal person with enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a heart of
gold and its the truth. I love taking care of others and love to have fun.
I am looking for someone who would like true love, who is ready for
relationship. I prefer him as an true and trustworthy male. I am seeking
for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants
in a woman and likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that
you can be that man! Write to me. I have attached the photography,  Is
assured they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!