[saih-promo2002] You are pleasant to me.

stephmar25d at azlawyers.com stephmar25d at azlawyers.com
Sat Sep 21 22:26:04 CEST 2013

Helo! You as?
I know your email from dating agencies. I want to to meet with you, you
agree?
My name is Elena. I am an active and open-hearted lady who a good sense of
humor. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a kind heart and its the
truth. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for men who would
like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious relationship. I see
him as an true and trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive,
and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to
have fun whenever life allows it.I know that you will be that person! I
will wait. I send the photos,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my e-mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!