[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Lucy Buster lucybuster at wxkhizb.com
Mon Dec 8 15:56:46 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  They are very exclusive and can be worn as sporty or classy   I must say that the second I put these on   After wearing cheap sunglasses for ages   but otherwise they came away unscathed   though they're not made for high intensity sports  Class ActThe only time when I personally won't wear this is when you have harsh sunlight   but for the life of me I can't get them to fit right on my face   I have a small nose