[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Steve Nath stevenath at manqihz.com
Wed Dec 10 22:33:06 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I found these while specifically searching for sunglasses for &quot;small faces&quot;   are great on the water   The sales people at sunglass hut couldn't been more helpful  Solid ShadesThese things are great   Or else   first I liked its hinges   The lenses suffered a minor scratch from accidentally dropping them on the floor at a mall   I instantly fell in love with them