[saih-promo2002] Extra 80% off SALE until tonight - Christian Louboutin Heels

Ludie Lenser ludielenser at umpqg.com
Fri Dec 12 13:52:09 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Aside from being super comfy, these UGGS have a subtle tropical print pattern and the color is unique.
I have been wanting the women's classic UGG boots for awhile and I finally treated myself to them.
Order them to size and they stretch to fit the contours of your feet.
I had a wonderful experience with this seller, Villa Shoes and would order from him again.
I was very scared when buying these shoes because I heard about all the fakes.
I also wanted to buy the water and stain repellant spray to put on the boots before I gave them to her, so that they would stay looking nice for a while.
They are really comfortable and very nicely colored.
I don't care if they're nicknamed "Ugg-ly", they're meant to keep your feet nice and warm. Plus they're sooo comfy.